(Photos from left: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com, VIPix / Splash News)
Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian are over — at least that's what their respective social media pages would have us believe. The controversial couple sparked breakup rumors on Sunday after Rob deleted his Instagram account, and Blac posted a cryptic message on her own page.
The post showed a woman reaching out toward the camera and included the message, "When you just get out of a relationship & your hoe friend welcomes you back into the World of Hoe."
"They had a fight and both need some space," a source tells People of the split. "They have had a great few weeks, but things got too serious too fast. They were spending a lot of time together and not giving each other enough space." The source adds that Kardashian "is single" at the moment.
But those closest to the former couple maintain that they probably won't stay "former" for long. “They had a fight about how much time they had been spending together but they’ll be back," another source says. "This is a relationship in the fast lane. It all moves fast, so the breakups are dramatic too, like the relationship. They could be back together whenever, it’s so dramatic.”
Until that happens, relive ChyRo — the way they were — with BET Breaks video below:
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024