We've heard of girl math, and we've heard of boy math. Now, there is Nick math. According to Nick Cannon, he is spending a grip at the happiest place on earth.
During Friday's (Dec. 3) episode of "The Breakfast Club," the dad of 12 opened up on his fatherhood journey and revealed he spends nearly a quarter of a million dollars annually at Disneyland, according to TMZ. You read that correctly, Disneyland.
"My kids are having an amazing time," he said. "This is my life. We are having a ball."
So just how much is he really shelling out for a good time? "I'm probably spending $200,000 a year at Disneyland," he explained.
Visits to the theme park quickly add up, and prices are not what they used to be. That is why the "Wild n' Out' host is petitioning to get his old employee discount back from his days of hosting its Christmas morning parades at the park.
"I used to get that Disney bag!" he said. "There were perks so all of that stuff was free."
"It's no longer free!" said Cannon.
The proud dad said he visits the park "at least once a month" for birthdays and holidays.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024