Nick Cannon is opening up about his thoughts on love and relationships. Keep scrolling to learn why the talk show host has to say about the subject matters.
On Wednesday (Feb. 16), Cannon appeared on The Language of Love podcast to chat about a range of topics about his love life, including how he foresees fatherhood in the Cannon family.
While speaking with Dr. Laura Berman, the father-of-seven explained why he will never say his children were “unplanned.”
“I'm going to take full responsibility. Any woman that I know that I have unprotected sex with, there's the potential to have a child,” Cannon, who is expecting his eighth child with model Bre Tiesi, explained. “So I feel like if I have unprotected sex with anyone I know – because one, I value everything about me so much, if I've gotten to that point where I say, 'I can take off this condom,' I'm gonna say, 'She could be the mother of my child.'”
He continued, "Every woman that I have a child with, there is definitely a conversation about, 'Wow, how amazing would this be?' I feel like every woman I have a child with are amazing mothers, and there was a thought process going into like, 'Man, she would be an amazing mother, she's desired children, I can't wait to see what type of mother she would be.' [...] So, in saying that, I would say that they're all planned."
The multi-talented entertainer shares 10-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe with his ex-wife Mariah Carey. Cannon is also dad to 4-year-old Golden and 14-month-old Powerful, whom he shares with Brittany Bell; and 7-month-old twins, Zion and Zillion, whom he shares with Abby De La Rosa. Cannon continues to mourn the passing of his youngest son Zen, whom he shares with model Alyssa Scott.
During the lengthy conversation, Cannon also shared his thoughts about monogamy and intimacy.
“I don't think monogamy is healthy. I feel like that gets into the space of selfishness and ownership," Cannon explained to Dr. Laura Berman.
Cannon also shared that Valentine’s Day is “the worst day ever created!”
Cannon describes the time as complicated because the ladies in his life do not love getting similar gifts. “I’ve done that and gotten raked over the coal for doing that!”
Cleverly, he celebrated the holiday with his daughter Monroe. He shared an image from their lovely daddy-daughter lunch date, writing on Instagram, "My Valentine's date this year and from here on out!! And Powerful Queen can start joining us when she is older!! Happy Daddy Daughter Day!!"
Smart move, sir!
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024