(Photos from left: Ethan Miller/Getty Images for New Era, Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
Future celebrated the engagement of his ex-fiancée Ciara to NFL quarterback Russell Wilson by partying with friends and strippers at Vlive Dallas on Friday. According to TMZ, Future dropped $21,000 in just a few hours at the club.
The rapper seemed to be in a good enough mood after Russ and CiCi announced their engagement, but a source says in private he's not as chill as he seems. Hollywood Life reports that Future is less bothered by the engagement than he is at the prospect of Wilson stepping into the role of stepdad to his and Ciara's son Future Jr. “Future wishes her the best. All he cares about is his son and wants Russell to take a back seat to father duties," the source says. "Future’s a good father and his child means everything in the world to him and he hopes Russell knows that and respects that."
Wilson and Ciara announced their engagement on Friday via an adorable video that Wilson posted to Instagram. Ciara also took to social media to announce her joy, tweeting, “I feel complete.”
We can assume that Future will not be invited to the wedding. Catch up on Ciara and Russell Wilsons engagement announcement with BET Breaks:
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024