Photo: Arnold Turner/Getty Images for The Zeus Network
Blac Chyna wants her mom Tokyo Toni to find true love, so that’s why she’s been pitching in recently in an attempt to find her a suitable man.
In a video clip, posted by TMZ, of Chyna’s new reality dating show Tokyo Toni: Finding Love ASAP, mother and daughter sit side-by-side, alongside Love & Hip Hop star Lyrica Garrett, and size up one of her potential suitors.
After asking the elder gentleman how much he had in his bank account, Toni requested he show them his bedroom stroke.
Suffice to say, it didn’t impress either Toni or Chyna, the latter of whom suggested that the man’s hip“can’t do all that.”
This show is getting out of hand already… And it hasn’t even premiered yet!
Tokyo Toni: Finding Love ASAP premieres tonight (November 10) at 8 p.m. EST on Zeus Network. Watch the segment here.
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024