(Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)
Sherri Shepherd was none too pleased about folks brawling at comedian Ricky Harris' funeral earlier this week, but wound up facing some backlash herself after she posted a video of someone rolling up on Snoop Dogg and the melee that followed.
Many are calling the former View host for being hypocritical, wagging her finger at the hooligans while posting the mess on social media. Now, Shepherd is speaking out about her decision.
In a statement, Shepherd apologized for posting the clip, calling the video "an impulsive and emotional reaction after what I later learned was a misunderstanding" and adding that she's "sorry for any distress the video caused."
See the video that started all this below:
Rough start to the new year after going through all sorts of drama in 2016. See the divorce and custody drama she went through with her ex Lamar Sally with BET Breaks, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024