What’s a pregnant fashion mogul to do when a new line is set to drop? Use a sexy photoshoot to spread the word.
Ya’ll know well enough that when Rihanna wants us to take notice, she knows how to catch our attention.
The Grammy-award-winning singer, who currently has a bun in the oven, brought the internet to its knees after she announced her brand —Savage Fenty X— would be debuting a new collection.
On Monday (July 10), the fashion founder and CEO shared the news with her 152 million Instagram followers, as reported by PEOPLE. In the post, Bad Girl RiRi posted a carousel of sexy photos of her modeling the brand's latest collection. In front of an industrial shelf that stores fabric rolls, Rihanna channeled her inner model in a red bra and matching underwear. In the caption, she wrote, "New fav's….sheer x group dropping rn! head over to savageX.com"
In the first photo, her growing belly is the star of the show, while her long silky hair and bangs act as the ultimate accessory. Taking things up a notch with one finger highlighting her lips, the chart-topping artist leans against the shelf as one arm rests on rolls of fabric.
But she turned the heat up in the second photo by striking a pose to accentuate her bum.
The last photos in her post continue to prove how much the “Love on the Brain” singer adores her pregnancy body. She told PEOPLE earlier this year that fashion is her go-to confidence booster.
"Right now, being pregnant, some days you just feel like, 'Ugh, I just want to lay here on this couch all day.' But when you put on a little face and a little lipstick, you transform," she said at the time. "You put some clothes on, and it's like, when you look good, you feel good. "I've heard that for a very long time, but it's true. It really can get you up off that couch and make you feel like a bad b----."
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024
- 6 Black-Owned Businesses HBCU Students Should ShopIn honor of Black History Month, we’ve compiled a list of Black-owned businesses students will love to shop.02/22/2024
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Malia Obama’s Decision To Drop Her Last Name Professionally"The Color Purple” star clapped back at critics saying, “This is a grown woman! Leave her alone.”02/22/2024
- Snoop Dogg Pays Tribute To His Brother Who Passed AwayBing Worthington, the legendary rapper’s half-brother, passed away on Feb 16.02/22/2024