YoungBoy Never Broke Again finds himself in hot water as the rapper allegedly tried to use a urine device to pass his recent drug test according to XXL.
In court documents obtained by the publication, the musician has been accused by the United States Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Louisiana with the incident occuring on July 26 when his probation officer in Utah ordered YB to come down to the office for a drug screening.
The rapper was scheduled for a drug screening, but communicated to his probation officer that his driver was in an automobile accident and had an expired driver’s license. The 22-year-old was able to get an UBER and made it down to testing where he was caught allegedly faking his urine sample with a device.
"During the screen, the observing officer noticed a device was being used to allow the urine into the testing cup," said Ronald C. Gathe, Jr. of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Louisiana.
"When questioned, the defendant pulled up his pants quickly. The defendant denied using a device and would not comply with the officers attempts to view the device. The defendant was informed that the test would be negated, and a second sample would be required. After the request, the defendant was allowed to get water," he continued. "The defendant was instructed to remain in the lobby and not leave for any reason; however, the defendant left the office without permission prior to providing a second sample.”
In terms of next steps, it looks like the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Louisiana is encouraging the judge to place harsher restrictions on the rapper’s current house arrest, suggesting an increase in drug testing frequency and drug treatment as well as appear in a Louisiana courtroom and be admonished for his violations of the terms of his pretrial release.
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024