(Photo by Roy Rochlin/Getty Images)
Karamo Brown is letting everyone know bald is beautiful. The Queer Eye star is stepping into the beauty industry with the launch of Mantl, a new personal-care brand for bald and balding men.
After being insecure about his balding, the culture expert learned to embrace his hair loss and help out the men who share in the same experience.
“Men want to be wanted and desired as well,” said Brown, Cheddar reports. “So, instead of telling them opposite, here at Mantl, let’s embrace what’s happening here. This is natural.”
Brown intentionally created products that would benefit both the face and scalp. His line, which will release on February 6, includes grooming products including a cleanser, moisturizer, a gel sunscreen, and No-Shine Sheets.
And while the goal is to encourage men, Brown told Allure that people of any age or hair status can also use them. Looks like he might be on to something!
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024