(Photo: Mahoning County Sheriff's Office)
An Ohio mother was arrested after repeatedly throwing her infant on a couch while fighting with her sister over an Amazon account.
Youngstown Police Department said they were called to a home around 9 o'clock Saturday morning after receiving reports of a fight, reported WKBN.
Upon arrival, officers found the two women involved in the dispute and their mother, who was holding the infant.
Police said 32-year-old Erin Johnson was holding the infant when she began fighting with her sister about purchases made on an Amazon account. During the argument, she grew so enraged she threw the child onto the couch, according to WKBN.
She then picked up the child and threw it a second time.
When she was in police custody, "Johnson rambled about how she is blamed for everything" and said she is suffering from postpartum, said police.
According to WKBN, Johnson has been charged with child endangering and the infant was transported to a local hospital. No information regarding the child's current condition has been made available.
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024