Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Adele might just be the best mom ever. The British sensation let her son dress as Anna from the popular movie Frozen on a family trip to Disneyland. While we admire the singer's freedom of expression for her baby boy, Twitter doesn't seem to be a fan of her decision.
According to UK publication Pink News, she was spotted at the theme park with her partner, Simon Konecki, and their 3-year-old son, Angelo, who was taking in the experience in his stroller. Other patrons at the park saw the family and noticed the toddler wearing Disney's official "Anna Deluxe Coronation Costime." You can view the images here.
While Adele is all about letting her baby boy express himself whichever way he positively chooses, social media is up in arms. Check out some of the tweets below:
On a positive note:
We have a feeling Adele is not bothered by all of this hate. In a December 2015 interview, she explained she will support her son no matter what: "I can't wait to know who his best friends are going to be, who his girlfriend or his boyfriend is going to be... Whatever my kid wants to do or be, I will always support him no matter what."
To be clear, playing with gender does not indicate anything about sexual orientation. To quote activist Janet Mock, "Gender is who you go to bed as, sexual orientation is who you go to bed with." Check out the BET.com original doc Holler If You Hear Me: Black and Gay in the Church, which discusses gender in the Black community.
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
(Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024