Mia Thronton is moving on.
Last month, The Real Housewives of Potomac star revealed she and her husband, Gordon Thronton, had decided to go their separate ways after 11 years of marriage. Now, she is involved with someone new. Mia shared the news with Us Weekly while at BravoCon over the weekend.
When the outlet noticed a diamond ring on her finger, she spilled the tea on her new relationship.
"There is someone special that’s on the horizon," she said, while adding, “I am committed."
After that, the outlet asked if it was a commitment ring. “Yes. I’m not available," she replied while nodding her head. "So don’t come in my DMs."
As for her relationship with Gordon, she shared that “every day gets easier."
“We are separated, illegally separated [sic] and it’s going to take time to get a divorce,” she explained. She also said Gordon is "not so happy" that she has moved on.
But Mia isn't the only one who is adjusting to single life. According to her, Gordon is "actually dating.”
Still, she said they are “really focusing on being good co-parents” to their kids: a son, Jeremiah Carter, 8, and daughter Juliana, 6. Additionally, they each have one child from their previous relationships.
The now-separated couple met in 2003 at a charity event at a strip club. Nine years later, they tied the knot.
In October, Mia announced to PEOPLE that she and Gordon had broken up.
"Like all marriages, ours has had its ups and downs," Mia told the outlet. "At this time, Gordon and I are separated, but my family is my number one priority, and I am committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure we are okay."
"We ask that you respect our privacy and give us the time and space to figure things out," she continued.
According to PEOPLE, Thonton's trouble in paradise is anticipated to be a storyline in season 8 of RHOP, which premiered November 5 on Bravo. During the trailer for this upcoming season, Mia admitted she once "obtained a divorce lawyer" during a rough moment in their relationship.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024