City Girls’ Yung Miami has garnered the attention of her fans on her podcast/talk show Caresha Please and is looking to become the next Oprah Winfrey as she continues to reach new heights.
In an interview with XXL, the south Florida rapper was asked what her next goals are when it comes to her highly requested interviewing skills.
“I want to take it to the next level,” she shared. “I’m dreaming big. I want to go to the highest of the highest. I want to be the Black Oprah.”
The 28-year-old hosts her REVOLT series every Thursday and interviews some of Hollywood’s favorites and with no topics off limits, she has welcomed City Girls’ JT, Diddy, Latto, Saweetie, Megan Thee Stallion, Saucy Santana and more to the stage.
“People just loving to hear me talk, you know? Whenever I talk or whenever I go on [Instagram] Live, it go viral,” she said, while explaining how Caresha Please came together.
“One day I was talking with Diddy and he was like, ‘Yeah, [you] should do a podcast. It would be good for you,’ and that’s how it came out. It was just a conversation of me just always going viral off the way I talk and the engagement that I used to get off of Instagram Live.”
Black Twitter also took a moment to react to the comments Yung Miami made about wanting to become the next Oprah, fully supporting the goal but also laughing at the title of "Black Oprah", since the award-winning journalist and former television host is Black.
See their reactions below:
Watch the latest episode of Caresha Please below:
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024