(Photo by Shareif Ziyadat/Getty Images)
Some debates on celebrity timelines don’t stir up too much controversy, but this one actually might.
On a recent episode of his self-titled podcast, The Joe Budden Podcast, Joe Budden spoke about a tweet from NFL player Ryan Clark, who shared his opinion that Chris Brown is way more talented than Michael Jackson which led to Budden agreeing with those sentiments.
“I agree,” said Budden at the :41 second mark.
“Chris Brown is way more talented than Michael Jackson….like not even close. Why would you disagree with that? Because he’s Mike and he’s the best to ever do it? Yeah, but that don’t change that.”
R&B star Tank entered the conversation and agreed with Clark.
“I’ve been the only way saying this and felt alone for a long time,” he wrote in the comments.
“MJ is the greatest but CB has more gifts is all we’re saying.”
Do you agree with these fellas?
Watch the full clip below:
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024