(Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage)
Ciara is expanding her portfolio by entering the world of kids' fashion. The R&B star and mom of two was recently named Creative Director of Nike and Jordan Kids' brands for Finish Line.
This 33-year-old mama has leveled up and is making money moves! Cici took to Instagram sharing the great news with her 23 million followers.
She posted a photo, posing with her two children, Lil Future, 5, and Sienna, 2. Her caption read, “I am so proud to share that I am the Creative Director of the Nike and Jordan Kids fall apparel collections exclusively at @FinishLine @finishlinewomen! Mommy’s and Daddy’s line up! Get your babies fresh!”
Russel Wilson is a proud hubby, congratulating Ciara by retweeting the news with his comment reading, “Go Momma Go”!
“It’s a dream come true to be able to express my creativity in fashion through legendary brands. I remember as a kid waiting in line at Finish Line to get the newest sneakers, so to have the opportunity to see my creative vision on those same shelves is a reminder no dream is too big,” she explained. “I can’t wait to infuse mine and my family’s style and energy into this process,” Ciara told People magazine.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024