(Photo: Prince Williams/Wireimage)
Congratulations are in order for Nigerian singer and record producer David Adedeji Adeleke (popularly known as Davido), who recently announced the birth of a healthy baby boy with fiancée Chioma Rowland.
The proud father shared a touching photo on his Instagram holding his bundle of joy in his arms while in the delivery room.
The 26-year-old singer captioned the photo, “OMOBA TI DE!!! DAVID ADEDEJI IFEANYI ADELEKE Jr I !! D PRINCE IS HERE!!!! 20 - 10 - 2019 !!! Love you my STRONG WIFE!!! @thechefchi I LOVE YOU!!!!!”
The couple who announced their engagement on September 12.
In case you missed it, the famed producer got on one knee and proposed to Rowland, who is a gourmet chef, with a beautiful tear-drop diamond ring. Their wedding is set for 2020.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024