(Photo by: Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
Garcelle Beauvais has joined The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and discussing her dating struggles in Hollywood after divorcing the father of her twin sons.
When asked by a producer to describe the men of Hollywood on the May 13 episode of the popular reality tv franchise, Garcelle said with a laugh, “How much time do we have?
RELATED: Garcelle Beauvais Opens Up About Insane Revenge Plot Against Her Cheating Husband
She continued, “It’s a mixed bag of bad boy and also insecure boy. It’s a tricky thing to navigate.”
The actress also talked about the importance of sisterhood to get her through the craziness of Tinseltown. “As Black women in Hollywood, we go through so much. Having a strong women base, to me, is everything.”
Garcelle was married to talent agent Mike Nilon from 2001 to 2010.
Watch the clip here.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Wednesdays at 9/8C on Bravo.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024