Photos from Left: Noam Galai/Getty Images
Ciara’s upcoming album, Jackie, is already shaping up to be a big one.
After singles “I Bet” and “Dance Like We’re Making Love” surfaced online, CiCi decided to offer her fans one more and it’s chuck full of all-star collaborators. She enlists veteran producer Polow Da Don, Pitbull, and Missy Elliott for the high-energy dance track “That’s How I’m Feelin’.” With Ciara telling us to “let’s get it” and ill verses from Missy and Pitbull, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t get up and move.
Jackie, which is due out on May 4, will feature production from Dr. Luke and Harmony too. In case you missed our interview with Ciara, watch her open up about men in her life here, as well as the influences behind the album in The Warm Up.
(Photos from left: Noam Galai/Getty Images, Jonathan Leibson/Getty Images for iHeartMedia, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for H&M)
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024