Photo: Shareif Ziyadat/FilmMagic
Nick Gordon passed away of a reported drug overdose yesterday morning. Now, the dispatch audio of the 911 call has been released, and it is quite disturbing.
The 911 operator can be heard saying, “Patient is a 30 year old male, not conscious, not breathing. Caller advised black stuff coming out of his mouth and he is not breathing.” Listen to the clip, here.
According to TMZ, “Black discharge is sometimes related to a ‘foam cone’ that comes out of the mouth and nostrils after an opioid OD.”
There will reportedly be an autopsy on Thursday. Jack Walker Jr., Gordon’s brother, shared a heartbreaking post on Facebook following Gordon’s death. “I love you so much big brother,” he wrote. “I hope you heard me talking to you at your bedside you are with me and I can feel it I love you I love you I love you watch over me and your nieces.”
He continued, "S**t wasn’t suppose to go like this … you were [my] best friend and I never in a million years thought I’d be writing this for my ACE I was there through every step we all love you no matter what and we’ll all stay strong for you."
He continued, "New Years didn’t have to start like this and you just told me you HAD to see me for New Years but I’m blessed I got to talk to you last night you will forever be my best friend nobody will ever take your place.”
Gordon died at Altamonte Springs Hospital in Altamonte Springs, Florida. As of now, it is not clear who made the 911 call or who found Gordon’s body.
Our condolences go out to Gordon’s family.
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024