(Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/GC Images)
America’s most fashionable player, Russell Westbrook, broke the internet last night as he arrived at his game looking like he fought anyone who challenged his swag. Iconic.
Russell, the fans had questions. From “is that Fashion Nova?” to “is that even legal in the NBA?” since the NBA has a strict dress code.
Well, it doesn’t matter, Russell remains as always unbothered as he scored 46 points last night in the game leading to the Oklahoma City Thunder’s victory! And the only explanation he had for us is “my son ripped it”.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024