Steph and Ayesha Curry are celebrating 12 years of marriage!
On Sunday (July 30), the couple marked their anniversary with posts on Instagram to show how much they love each other, according to PEOPLE.
The NBA MVP's tribute to his wife included a series of sexy snaps of the couple, including one with them on a boat in the ocean with a surreal view of a rock cave, Ayesha's bum on display in another, and a cute selfie of the duo making silly faces.
“My Woman. I Love you more than you know. I’m thankful for every experience we have shared together.”, Stephen wrote.
He added, “The highs, the lows, the ways life has brought us closer together through it all. God continues to bless us. You have brought me so much joy and happiness from day 1. Let’s keep going. More! I love you!”
Steph shares daughters Riley, 11, Ryan, 8, and son Canon, 5, with Ayesha, who also penned special words for her beau.
In her post, Ayesha included some of the same images from her hubby's post, but had more cute moments from the couple as they sat at a dinner table.
She said of her dozen years as a wife, "It's our anniversary! 12 years of being married to my best friend and love of my life."
She continued, “15 years of dates and making memories. So much more to go. I love this man so much!!! Feeling blessed beyond measure… okay back to celebrating.”
The dynamic duo began dating in 2008 after Ayesha swore she would never date an athlete. In 2020, she told the outlet, "My parents found this paper from my high school theater class where you had to write down what you wanted in a significant other," she said. "At the bottom, it said, 'No athletes because they're arrogant.'”
But Steph brought his A-game and his personality, which changed her mind. "He was so funny and silly. The absolute opposite of what I thought he was going to be," she said, and the rest was history.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024