Marcus Jordan has a tall ask for his famous dad, NBA legend Michael Jordan.
Marcus, who is in a relationship with Larsa Pippen, wants his dad to play a significant role on his wedding day.
For him, his reason is all about staying true to an unbroken family code.
“I was the best man at [Michael’s] wedding and the best man at my brother’s wedding, so obviously, we’ll keep the tradition going,” Marcus explained during the episode.
In July, when Michael was asked if Marcus had his blessing to date Larsa, he had one word: "No."
The former basketball player was teammates with Scottie Pippen, who was once married to Larsa. The two were a dynamic duo on the Chicago Bulls in the 90s and experienced six championship wins on the team together.
However, their bond began to fade in April 2020, when Michael released his docuseries "The Last Dance" on Netflix, where Scottie was not pleased with how he was portrayed. He also said the series was less than "accurate," per PEOPLE.
Then, in November 2021, Scottie fired back with his memoir "Unguarded," where he slammed Michael and his docuseries.
Despite the feud that seems to still exist between Michael and Scottie, Marcus and Larsa are still going strong.
Although he was tight-lipped on an exact wedding date, Marcus said it was “in the works.”
Fans might be able to see their big day play out on "The Real Housewives of Miami," according to Page Six.
"All the producers are inquiring around [asking], 'When's the wedding? Are we gonna film it on TV?'" he told the outlet. "So that's something that we are kinda playing along with is whether or not it will air."
If Marcus had his way, he would like to have "multiple weddings," including one that is "private for [their] family and friends" and "one that is a little more public."
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024