Last week’s episode of Tyler Perry’s Sistas ended with Gary stalking Andi and Jordan on their date. He was sitting in his car, coked out of his mind, thinking about shooting at them. Thankfully he didn’t that time, but he’s still a miscreant on the loose. This week’s episode starts on a lighter note. We find the girls, minus Fatima, kicking it at Andi’s house for Sabrina’s 35th birthday, and Andi starts a sweet new tradition where they tell the birthday girl what they love about her. They celebrated Sabrina’s beauty, Earthiness, and loyalty to their friendship.
Sabrina gets emotional and reveals that she has been reflecting on her life and thinking about her friends who are starting to settle down. She tells them about how she plans to freeze her eggs and that she is starting to realize that she and Rich may have to part ways since she wants kids and he doesn’t.
In more positive news, Andi successfully helps Zac and Fatima gain custody of Michael, Zac’s son. Zac is thrilled and gushes about his plans to buy a bigger home. This causes Fatima to have an existential crisis because she learns she got into law school. The thing for Fatima is how she will fit in school, being a bonus mom, baby mama drama, having a husband and wanting children of her own into all she has going on.
Speaking of children, Danni discovers that Tony will keep his two children, who usually stay with their mother, for a while because, you know, what co-parents do. Danni knew Tony had kids, but you know how Danni is, and she does not like the new arrangement. This is probably the beginning of trouble in paradise.
Let’s fast forward a bit. Hayden is still with Tamara. He’s still in cahoots with Gary to sabotage Andi and Jordan. He gets the bright idea to invite Gary and Penelope over for dinner. Penelope is an idiot for even still entertaining Gary, but that’s another story.
Anyway, Tamara and Gary don’t like each other, and it gets crazy when there’s a moment when Gary and Tamara are left alone for a second when people make bathroom and kitchen breaks. Tamara overhears Gary talking about how some people have already been, and the plan is in the works. Tamara calls his bluff and says she knows he’s up to something.
But Gary turns it right back around on her. He calls her a gold digger. She gets up in his face, and then Gary grabs and kisses her. That’s where we end things for now. Hopefully, next week, Hayden beats him down.
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024