UPDATE: 2:30 p.m.EST
It's official. Usher Raymond is off the market.
According to PEOPLE, the eight-time Grammy winner and his girlfriend Jennifer "Jenn" Goicoechea tied the knot before he hit the Super Bowl stage last night. The outlet reports multiple sources have confirmed the marriage and that they two obtained a marriage license in Las Vegas three days before his anticipated performance.
Additionally, the outlet reports the marriage license was received in Clark County, Nevada on Thursday (Feb. 8).
Following the game played between the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs, who came out on top, the "GLU" crooner and his new bride stepped out in pure style.
Usher was seen sporting a gold wedding band on his left finger along with a white fur coat over his black tuxedo. Goicoechea rocked an all-white pantsuit accentuated with an off-the-shoulder, tie-waist jacket and wide-leg pants.
Usher and Goicoechea's love story began in 2019 after they were seen at the same birthday party. They are parents to daughter Sovereign Bo, 3, and son, Sire Castrello, 2. The R&B superstar is also dad to Usher "Cinco" Raymond V, 16 and Naviyd Ely, 15, from a previous relationship.
Last year, Usher opened up to the outlet about his relationship with the music executive and how he feels "fortunate," to have her.
"I have an amazing partner, a support system," he said. "We have an amazing dynamic between our relationship where I'm able to be passionate still about what I do and have an incredible partner to work through some of the harder times as a young man dealing with children."
He continued, "I'm very happy, very fortunate to have an incredible friend, not just a partner," he added of Goicoechea, a record executive originally from Miami. "She's my best friend and I love her."
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024