It's been a while since our favorite, but drama-filled, friends got together. On December 22, the drama returns to Peacock. The Best Man: Final Chapters dropped another trailer to get you hyped about before the premiere. And if you remember, the drama started over a book that exposed deceit and lies.
The Best Man: Final Chapters brings back Morris Chestnut, Melissa De Sousa, Taye Diggs, Regina Hall, Terrence Howard, Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Harold Perrineau and from the creator of the fan-favorite films, series executive producer and co-showrunner Malcolm D. Lee. In addition, Nicole Ari Parker, Ron Canada, Brandon Victor Dixon, Michael Genet, Yvonna Pearson, Aaron Serotsky, Terrence Terrell, Tobias Truvillion, and Eric Scott Ways will be joining the original cast.
Throughout the unpredictable stages of midlife crisis meets midlife renaissance, the series will follow Harper, Robyn, Jordan, Lance, Quentin, Shelby, Candace, and Murch as their relationships develop and old frustrations resurface.
Watch the trailer below:
The series is set to premiere all eight episodes on Peacock on December 22nd.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024