Snoop Dogg announced on Sunday(Oct. 24) that his mother Beverly Tate has died.
His father confirmed her death and asked for prayers, adding that the family needed prayers now more than ever, TMZ reported.
Snoop took to Instagram and posted tributes to his mom.
“Mama thank u for having me,” he captioned one of the posts.
In the other one, Snoop wrote, “Thank u god for giving me an angel for a mother.”
Her cause of death was not revealed. She was previously hospitalized for undisclosed reasons. In July, Snoop posted a photo to inform his followers that she was valiantly fighting her illness.
“Happy Sunday me and my brothers went to c mama today and she opened up her eyes to c us and let us know she still fighting,” the rapper wrote. “God is good thanks for all the prayers 1 day at a time.”
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024