Snoop Dogg is living his best life. The 51-year-old rapper is aging gracefully even becoming a full-on Grandpa. He and his wife Shante Broadus attended the Chanel fashion show in L.A. this week with their granddaughter, Cordoba. The family was dripped in black and white vintage Chanel and sat next to funk music legend, Nile Rogers.
The Doggfather later shared that it was his first time attending an event of that kind.
“@bosslady_ent @chanelofficial @nilerodgers Thank. U 1st fashion show,” Snoop, 50, wrote in a caption on Instagram.
According to Essence, Snoop brought out other members of his family when he performed some of his classics for the crowd, including “Gin and Juice,” “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang,” “Drop It Like It’s Hot” and “Beautiful.”
Snoop also brought out Anderson Paak who performed “Smokin Out the Window.”
This year marks the first year Chanel has held their cruise collection show in Los Angeles with previous locations being Provence, France and Monte Carlo, Monaco. The event brought out all the icons like Lil Nas X, Lori Harvey, Issa Rae, H.E.R. and the fashionable Tracee Eliis Ross.
Snoop fans are also learning more about how he and the legendary lifestyle maven Martha Stewart became such close friends and business associates. In her new cover story for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, Stewart shares that it was during the 2015 Comedy Central roast of Justin Bieber that she and Snoop really bonded--despite meeting years earlier.
“He smoked all day long,” Stewart said of Snoop Dogg, according to the L.A. Times “All he did was smoke, and everybody was in such a good mood and we were all roasting each other. And luckily, Snoop’s secondhand smoke really kind of eased the pain for me a lot, and it was hysterical because I just felt, ‘OK, I’ll go with the flow here.’ After like 6 billion views around the world, it turned out to be one of the best things — and it cemented my relationship with Snoop.”
In the interview, she shared with the L.A. Times that she has even learned things about cooking from Snoop.
“I sometimes get a little distracted, so I’ll run off and I tell everybody, ‘Don’t leave the cooking,’” she said. “I sometimes burn things and overcook things. He doesn’t leave; he’s constantly touching his food with the fork or the spoon. Stirring the pot.”
“It’s called love,” Snoop responded in The Times’ interview. “When you put the love in the food and people eat it, they’ll get the love.”
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024