Eve is ready to tell her story from surviving the trenches in Philly to being one of the most legendary acts in Hip Hop history.
Earlier this week, news dropped that the "Got What You Need," rapper's new memoir, "Who's That Girl?" will hit store shelves later this year, as reported by PEOPLE. In the book, the PA native will pull back the layers of her life before fame and how she navigated the rap game as one of the few female rappers at the height of her career in the aughts, as "Eve of Destruction."
“I’m excited for people to get to know me on a deeper level,” Eve said, in a statement. “This story is decades in the making.”
Eve hit the scene in 1999 with her solo debut album "Let There Be Eve…Ruff Ryders’ First Lady," which soared to number one on Billboard's 200 chart. In 2001, she teamed with Gwen Stefani for "Let Me Blow Ya Mind," that led to her first Grammy for that song. She earned a BET award for the Best Female Hip Hop Artist.
Eve's tell-all will also delve into "her lasting legacy on pop culture and music, and her incredible yet enduring struggle balancing her personal life with her professional one."
"Who's That Girl?" is slated to be released on September 17.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024