Back in 2018, rapper YG was arrested in Las Vegas on felony robbery charges for allegedly a snatch-and-run of a man’s diamond chain. However, the charges have now been dismissed.
According to TMZ, sources say YG, born Keenon Dequan Ray Jackson, settled out of court with the alleged victim. The details of the settlement are unknown.
YG’s lawyer, Joe Tacopina, told TMZ, "Justice was served expeditiously, we would've had the same result if the case went to trial."
In 2018, Las Vegas police shared with TMZ that a tense standoff between YG and the individual preceded the situation, as the man approached him and requested to take a photo. After he was allegedly rejected by YG’s entourage, the man reportedly snubbed him, telling him that “he’s not a real celeb.”
Reportedly, YG yanked a diamond-pendant necklace, valued around $3,000 to $9,000, off the victim's neck, causing it to fall to the ground, which is when YG picked it up allegedly and took off.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- French Montana Accused of Ripping Off Lyrics in 'Handstand'
- Drake Troll Says DM'ing My Wife Crossed the Line, But it's All Love
- Travis Scott Performs at Miami Club During Grand Prix Weekend
- Snoop Dogg's Son Cordell Broadus' Car Stolen
- Megan Thee Stallion's BF, Pardi, Takes Her for a Ride in the Club