Photo: David Livingston/Getty Images
Congratulations are in order for actor Kel Mitchell and his wife, Asia Lee who just announced that they are expecting their second child.
On Monday (May 25), the Kenan and Kel actor made the announcement of their pregnancy reveal via a cuteness overload video on Instagram.
Utilizing the viral “Wipe It Down” Challenge, Mitchell wiped down the couple’s bathroom mirror as the song “Wipe It Down” played in the background.
The result: Surprise as Lee suddenly appears displaying her baby bump! The couple also wanted to let everyone know how proud they are to bring another child into the world wearing t-shirts in celebration of the occasion.
Kel’s shirt read, "This dad is going to be a daddy again," while Lee’s read, "Mom is going to be a mommy again."
While Kel is also dad to 21-year old son, Lyric and 18-year old daughter, Allure, he and Lee got married in 2012, according to PEOPLE. The pair already share their two-year-old daughter, Wisdom who also made an appearance in the video with her own shirt reading “big sister.” And on top of it all, they’re expecting a baby boy.
Watch their IG video below.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024