DJ Khaled spared no expense in celebrating the 48th birthday of his beloved wife, Nicole Tuck.
The music producer took to Instagram the day before her birthday to share a heartfelt tribute, complete with throwback photos capturing the journey of their many years together. In the images, Khaled and Tuck and their two sons, Asahd, 7, and Aalam, 3, exuded joy and love, creating a visual timeline of their beautiful family.
He captioned a photo of the couple, “Happy b day to my best friend my Queen my wife the mother of our 2 biggest blessing ASAHAD and AALAM ! Honey I love you so much me Asahd and Aalam we appreciate you so much thank u for loving us so much ! we forever! THANK YOU GOD FOR MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! Swipe for real LOVE !”
In one of the posts, DJ Khaled expressed deep affection, calling Nicole his best friend, queen, and the mother of their two children. He thanked her for her unwavering love and appreciation, emphasizing the significance of their familial bond.
The festivities continued as DJ Khaled reflected on his recent star-studded birthday bash a few weeks prior. The “We The Best” mogul gathered an A-list roster of music and entertainment luminaries, including Slick Rick, Future, Raekwon, Jermaine Dupri, and Shyne. Khaled shared highlights from the celebration, expressing gratitude for the presence of legendary figures and thanking God for his blessings.
Fans and friends flooded Khaled's comment section with birthday wishes, and he reciprocated the love by acknowledging the support. The celebration theme extended beyond birthdays, with DJ Khaled and his better half previously throwing a Nintendo Switch-themed party for their eldest son Asahd's 7th birthday.
The couple gifted Asahd custom Air Jordans and a basketball signed by Michael Jordan.
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Let's Rewind & Marvel at Marsai Martin's Acceptance Speech From 2020If you didn't know already, Marsai Martin is a star!02/28/2024
- Ray J And Princess Love Relationship TimelineThey are headed towards divorce for the fourth time since getting married in 2016.02/28/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Roles that Defined Keke Palmer's CareerThe Emmy-winning “booked and busy” actress has dazzled audiences onscreen for the last two decades.02/28/2024
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024