Tiffany Haddish is making arrangements to seek assistance after her arrest on suspicion of DUI over the Thanksgiving weekend.
In a new interview with ET’s Kevin Frazier, the comedian vowed that “this will never happen again.” As previously reported, the “Night School” star was found asleep behind the wheel of her car Friday morning (Nov. 24) while the engine was still running.
Haddish told the outlet she spent Thanksgiving feeding community members at The Laugh Factory, followed by a special holiday set at the venue's 43rd annual free feast for locals.
"I'm going to get some help so I can learn balance and boundaries," the first 43-year-old shared.
This incident marks the second time in two years that the Hollywood actress was apprehended for driving under the influence. In January 2022, she was arrested after police responded to a report of someone asleep behind the wheel. Haddish faced charges of DUI and improper stopping on a roadway, eventually being released after posting a $1,666 bond.
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024