(Photo: Rob Kim/Getty Images)
One Straight Outta Compton actor is having a very bad month.
Police say they were called to a TD Bank on August 8 to deescalate Taylor. Apparently, he had an issue with a bank card and needed a new one. Employees claim he was hostile from the jump.
A witness says the actor told an employee, “I will f**king kill you.” When law enforcement arrived, Taylor was in a “fighting stance,” so they pepper sprayed him in-order to arrest him and take him in.
R. Marcos Taylor was charged with terroristic threats, obstruction of justice and disorderly conduct. This incident was just a day before he was arrested for assault after allegedly attacking employees at an Italian restaurant.
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024