Deion Sanders and Tracey Edmonds have pulled the plug on their relationship.
On Sunday (Dec. 3), the now-exes announced they had decided to go their separate ways in a joint statement on Instagram, as reported by PEOPLE. The announcement was accompanied by a throwback image from 2018 at the NFL Honors ceremony.
"To EVERYONE who has been there for us, supported us, and shown us love...We have mutually decided that it is best for us to move forward in life AS FRIENDS and have made this decision with love in our hearts, respect for each other, and appreciation for the time we've shared together," they said in the caption of the post made on Edmonds' account.
The statement closed with, "Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this transition. Thank you for being there for us ALL THESE YEARS! We love you and appreciate you SO MUCH! 🙏🏽❤️."
Sanders –also known as Coach Prime– responded to the message with more sentiments in the comment section of the post.
"Love u Tracey and You've been a true blessing to me. I appreciate the times we've shared and they laughs we've had," the University of Colorado football head coach said. "You are an amazing woman and a tremendous mother. God bless u with every endeavor and every step u take. You are HER. Tracey-Mack !!!" The comment section of the post has since been private.
The couple met in 2012 at a movie premiere for a film that Edmonds had produced. Then, in 2019, they took their relationship to new heights with an engagement.
Edmonds is mom to sons Brandon and Dylan, whom she shares with ex Babyface. The former athlete is a dad to a daughter, Deiondra, 31, and a son, Deion Jr., 29, with ex-wife Carolyn Chamber. He also has three more kids with his second wife, Pilar Biggers-Sanders: sons Shilo, 23, Shedeur, 21, and daughter Shelomi, 18.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024