(Photos from left: Amanda Edwards/WireImage, Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Just when you thought the dust had settled between Kevin Hart’s ex-wife, Torrei Hart and his new bride, Eniko Hart, there’s more drama on the rise.
The former Atlanta Exes star recently revealed that despite the strides she, her ex and his new wife previously made, their latest social media spat is a huge setback to their progress. “We’ve just been moving forward, getting the blended family in a good place and co-parenting. This just takes us a step back,” Torrei explained during an interview with In Touch.
Giving an update on their current status she added, “right now, me and Eniko are not speaking, but me and Kevin, we’re still speaking.”
While all may be well between Torrei and her ex-hubby, she does admit that they have yet to address the elephant in the room.”He’s no longer my husband. I don’t concern myself with that. I’m only concerned with whatever goes on between me and him for [our] children [Heaven, 12, and Hendrix, 9]. Everything else, it’s none of my business.”
The drama between Kevin Hart’s ex-wife and present wife began when Eniko shared that she and Kevin had been together for eight years in an adorable anniversary post. The timeline of their relationship drew some criticism as Kevin and Torrei Hart weren’t officially divorced until 2011. Eniko engaged in a bit of back and forth with commenters before Torrei called her out for leaving her character to be questioned.
Torrei Hart’s latest comments are a huge contrast to the well wishes and offers to babysit she made when news broke that Kevin and Eniko were expecting their first child together.
See how the drama began with BET Breaks, above.
- New Music Friday: SZA, Steelo Brim & Saweetie Drop New TunesRefresh your playlists with these hot new tracks and check out a special behind-the-scenes video of Vic Mensa’s making of “BLUE EYES”, which was nominated for Outstanding Hip Hop/Rap Song at the 2024 NAACP Image Awards.02/23/2024
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024