(Photo: Johnny Louis/Getty Images)
Atlanta's favorite R&B songbird, Monica, is known to be about that life low key, but we all know she has a huge heart, which, unfortunately, backfired on her last night.
While shopping with her brother, she witnessed a man "screaming at his wife." The man, then proceeded to "beat [his wife] senseless" in the car. Springing into action, her "brother & Nell" went to stop him while the After The Storm singer tried to help the woman. However, things took an unexpected turn.
The wife told her, "Get away; you're just looking for something." Monica, naturally, was "floored, confused and mad!" Despite the unfortunate situation and doing the right thing, you can't help those who don't want it.
We love and respect self-dubbed "Miss Thang" for doing what's right, regardless of outcome. This means way more than being a bystander.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024