Ivanka Trump has some explaining to do.
The socialite and reality star allegedly used a racial slur when describing a man's penis to the CEO of Buzzfeed close to a decade ago, and he decided to spill the tea. The executive, Jonah Peretti, tweeted the lewd remark last night and then confirmed it's authenticity in an interview later.
Warning: highly offensive language ahead...
Peretti said that he met Ivanka at a Manhattan bar with about five other people back in the early '00s and she "casually said" to him, "I've never seen a mulatto cock, but I'd like to!"
Folks immediately tried to verify the authenticity of the tweet, and Peretti confirmed it's 100 percent real.
"Of course, it was memorable just because of the use of the lewd language and racist language," he later explained. "It was also memorable being in the environment of being… in New York, sometimes liberal and progressive people make comments meant as jokes and not necessarily earnest. I didn't know how to take it."
Ivanka, as expected, immediately clapped back and denied she made the comment. "I am not sure if this was meant to be a joke, but in case there is any ambiguity, this is a complete and total lie," she said.
Well, Peretti insists otherwise and he says five others heard it, too.
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024