Billy Porter is enjoying the single life.
On Saturday (Oct. 21), the “Pose” alum performed at the DKMS charity gala at Cipriani Wall Street in New York. Before he took center stage in a bright gold ensemble, the Tony winner opened up to Page Six on his dating status since his split earlier this year.
“I’m gonna take a break for a minute. Daddy is dating around,” he told the outlet. In July, Porter and his husband Adam Smith decided to close the curtain on their relationship after six years of marriage.
While at the event, Porter had his eye on new interests, but said this time around he is taking his time.
“I see them, don’t you think I know?” he said. “I’m not peeping nobody yet, they got to peep me. They got to take care of me, honey.”
In August, Porter discussed his divorce with the Evening Standard while in London, as reported by Pop Sugar. “The whole world knows I’m getting a divorce! Y’all want to talk about my divorce and Ricky Martin’s at the same time?” he quipped. During that interview, Porter was also in the same city in which he proposed to Smith in 2016.
“Relationships are hard. I will always love him. We made it as far as we could. But we learn, we grow and we live," he continued.
Now, Porter is ready for what lies ahead: “And I’m looking forward to the next... adventure,” he said.
He is manifesting his future in true Porter style: "She's back on the market! Looking for an English huzzzband! And you have to spell it just like that! Huzzzband!"
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024