Jasmin "Watch Jazzy" Brown is expecting her first child with boyfriend Cam Newton.
“Third times [sic] a charm tour 😉 coming to a comedy stage near you,” the stand-up comedian captioned her Instagram post earlier today. According to TMZ Sports, the tour name is a “clear reference to the fact Jazz will be the third woman to have a child with the NFL quarterback.”
Brown's announcement includes a picture of her proudly showing off her baby bump for the first time. In the photo, she holds up three fingers next to the words "BABY MOMMA 3." The tour poster reveals upcoming dates in Charlotte, Miami, and Chicago throughout December.
While this is “Zatima” star’s first child, this will be Newton’s eighth. He shares five children with ex-fiancée Kia Proctor: Chosen, Sovereign Dior, Camidas, Cashmere and Proctor’s daughter, Shakira from a previous relationship. He also has two children with ex LaReina Shaw: son Caesar, and Shaw’s son Jaden, whom she had with another partner.
“I’m a proud father of seven,” he wrote on Instagram in 2020. “A Daddy isn’t defined as the man who makes the child. Blood doesn’t always make you DADDY being a dad comes from the heart.”
During a performance at The Improv in April, Brown playfully shared a joke about being a "stepmom" to Newton's younger children and how they wanted to sleep in the bed while she attempted to engage in other activities with her partner. She faced criticism from those who disapproved of her dating a man with children from two different women.
The free agent came to his boo’s rescue by replying to a commenter: “Welp that's why I ain't with you,” Newton wrote. “LOL it's levels to this Queen and if someone is worth it, yo ass would do a lot of things you ONCE said you wouldn't do. I hope you find someone though, I would hate for anyone to go through life alone. I would hate it there lol.”
On his podcast "Funky Friday," Newton shared with rapper Kash Doll that since being with Brown, they've become each other's best friends and have grown so close that they no longer have a sense of privacy between them. The 34-year-old disclosed that the couple does nearly everything together…even going to the bathroom.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024