Ice Spice is back at it with another hit, but this time in a different form.
The Hip-Hop princess now has her own iconic Chia Pet, adding to an eclectic collection that includes Wednesday Adams, Hello Kitty, RuPaul and Willie Nelson. The terra cotta planter takes the shape of her bust, complete with a fashionable pink jacket, her signature diamond chain and red hair. All that’s missing is the magic touch of Chia seeds.
Creators of the Ice Spice Chia Pet describe this new iteration as a quirky and stylish addition to home décor that's sure to bring some “baddie energy” to your space. The unique home planter captures the iconic style of the superstar rapper.
The Ice Spice Chia Pet includes one packet of Chia seeds – allowing for three plantings – along with a convenient plastic drip tray and detailed planting and care instructions that will promote growth within two weeks. With the ability to be washed and replanted indefinitely, this home planter becomes a sustainable and entertaining addition to your living space.
“Like my lyrics say, ‘I’m breakin’ records, and I’m breakin’ news,” the Bronx native told Rap Up. “I’m not sure who stole whose look, but I’m into it and am very excited about this fun partnership. Chia Pet is an iconic brand with a dope jingle — so we have that in common.”
Living Product, a Chicago lifestyle brand and creative incubation studio, collaborated with Chia Pet on the project. The brand curated a nostalgic, retro-styled commercial reminiscent of scenes from “Stranger Things,” where teens gather around a vintage television to showcase the Chia Pet's magical transformation.
The video provides step-by-step instructions on planting and growing the seeds, adding a playful touch to the iconic home planter.
You can snag the “Deli” rapper’s Chia Pet, which retails for $35, from Target, Urban Outfitters, Hot Topic and Amazon..
This isn’t Ice Spice’s first entry into product collaborations. In September, the musician partnered with Dunkin’ Donuts for their MUNCHKINS Drink.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024