(Photo: Matthew Eisman/Getty Images)
T.I. and Tiny's marriage woes have been the topic of entertainment headlines for a healthy chunk of the year thus far, but now, the singer has spoken in detail about the tough decision to split from her husband exclusively with Wendy Williams.
While on the purple couch, Tiny dished on everything from how she feels about T.I.'s rumored side piece Bernice Burgos to her fallen friendship with Tamar Braxton — and she unapologetically spoke her mind in each instance.
"Who is this girl?," Wendy asked while a photo of Burgos, T.I.'s rumored side chick, appeared on the screen behind them.
"She's somebody that comes in and...you know, there's nothing to it, what he [T.I.] does, you know?," Tiny responded.
When asked if she and the rapper have an open marriage, she bluntly added, "No. We don't have anything now."
Expounding on that, she said, "It's not an agreement. No. We just were married and we did what we wanted to do."
As Wendy added that there have been rumors swirling that T.I. has been living with the model, Tiny shot that down with the quickness, saying, "No. He's not even with her, first of all, and she had nothing to do with whatever was going on with us before, anyway. We were already going through whatever we were going through. She just came in the picture after I had filed for divorce."
The former girl group member went into detail about the specific problem she has with Burgos to this day.
"The only problem I had with her was...somebody made a comment about her on my page. I said what I said. She replied. That's cool, but then you come back with another video speaking about my marriage," she said. "That's a no no. And then come back with the final video singing my song, and I'm feeling like, 'OK, now you keep coming.'"
The Xscape member said she confronted Tip about the drama with the alleged mistress: "I stepped to him like, 'Don't she know her place. She's supposed to be quiet.' Every woman that's not the one knows that you're supposed to be quiet."
Watch the clip below:
Wendy took the heat off of Tiny's marriage woes and shifted gears to her cozy night out with Floyd Mayweather Jr. and her strained friendship with Tamar Braxton.
"I wasn't up on him, Wendy," she said. "Actually, I was already dancing and we're friends. It's never been anything extra with me and Floyd. I mean, he's a nice looking man, but it's never been anything other than a friendship, honestly."
Not letting up, Wendy continued pushing, saying, "Why you in Vegas all up on Floyd Mayweather's crotch?"
"Well, first of all, I was in LA," Tiny clarified. "I was at somebody else's party. I was at Mariah [Carey's] party. I wasn't at Floyd's event, and honestly, if he [T.I.] was doing the right thing, I wouldn't have been at Mariah's party, OK?"
When it comes to her friendship with her once bestie Tamar Braxton, she explained that they're currently not on speaking terms, but she will always have love for her. She even dished on that recent dragging her mother gave to the R&B singer, claiming she's been failing at her godmotherly duties.
"I mean, I'm always going to consider Tamar a good friend of mine," she said. "She's like family... I can't stop my mom from doing crazy things, but she didn't mean to be like, too, 'Oh, Tamar, you're nothing,' because we love Tamar. She loves Tamar, but she was just saying because we haven't been speaking so, you know, that's all."
Get the latest on T.I. and Tiny's drama, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024