Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Gucci
The-Dream, Milan's ex-husband, definitely thinks the situation is strange. For starters, when Vlad TV asked him about the "dynamic" between him, ex-wife Nivea and Wayne, whom she has a child with, Dream replied, "Super dynamic."
He also implied that Milian messed up the rotation by dating her ex-husband's ex-wife's child's father. "I think that's what everybody was thinking when the news broke. Everybody was thinking of that but supposedly Christina," he said. "She wasn't thinking of that at all. I have no idea how she could not be thinking of that."
Nivea posted a clip of Dream's comments on her Instagram account with the caption, "Hmmm..drops mic. She's A #scarecrow!" Nivea and Dream have three children together in addition to her son with Wayne. The Radio Killah married Milian a year or so after his divorce from Nivea.
Milian, 32, has said that she and the 31-year-old rapper are only working on music together, despite posting subliminal messages that point to him being her new main squeeze. Among the many clues she's put out is a photo of two MCM bags with the hashtag #HisandHers.
Her Instagram post caught the attention of Wayne's daughter, Reginae Carter, and she wasn't that impressed. Carter threw up a flick holding hands with her daddy writing, "The real *His&Hers.* The Real Meaning of 'Mine.' His only 'Miss Carter.' Daddy's Little Girl."
Nevertheless, Milian isn't one to harp on the relationship hate. She shaved the initials "TNT" into the back of her head recently, which could stand for "Tunechi and Tina," or "Tina Turnup," the nickname Wayne gave her.
BET.com is your #1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
(Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Gucci)
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024