Rapper 2 Chainz survived a car crash in Miami early Saturday morning (Dec. 9).
The three-vehicle accident occurred after 2 Chainz left the Booby Trap strip club and was exiting Interstate 95. The front left driver's side of his car sustained extensive damage, suggesting a forceful impact from behind.
The crash involved a Mercedes, Nissan, and Toyota, TMZ reported. Police believe the driver who caused the accident was under the influence.
Though there were no fatalities, 2 Chainz - born Tauheed Epps – was taken to a local hospital. The rapper suffered neck injuries and potentially other injuries, but was reported in stable condition. He posted video of himself from a stretcher to his Instagram account on his way to the hospital.
The “Presha” rapper was in town for Art Basel, an international art fair showcasing modern and contemporary artworks by established and emerging artists. The Atlanta-born celebrity shared a post just hours before the incident featuring Marketplace 119, a recently opened seafood restaurant that has attracted other celebrities including DJ Khaled and Rick Ross.
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024
- This Week In Good Black News: Beyoncé Makes Music History, Frankie Beverly Announces Farewell Tour, and Megan Thee Stallion Releases Nike CollectionPlus, Brittney Griner’s number was retired by Baylor University and Scarface is heading out on tour!02/23/2024