Michael B. Jordan and Steve Harvey appear to still be on good terms.
After a year following the action star’s split from Steve’s daughter –Lori Harvey– he and Jordan are not letting the past affect their brotherhood. On Thursday (October 5), Jordan and the game show host had a heartwarming encounter while at the NBA Abu Dhabi Games, as reported by US Weekly.
Cameras captured Jordan and the Family Feud host embracing each other with a hug and smiles while standing on the court. It also appeared that Steve whispered something in Jordan's ear that prompted his response. The moment was shared on the NBA's official Instagram page.
“All smiles at #NBAinAbuDhabi! 😃,” the caption read.
In 2021, Jordan and the SKN By LH founder went IG official after sparking dating rumors a month prior. The couple had a whirlwind romance, that included them appearing at the 2022 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Beverly Hills together, which marked their red carpet debut.
However, their relationship ended when they broke up in June 2022. A source close to the couple told PEOPLE that both were "completely heartbroken" and "still love each other."
"Michael matured a lot over the course of their relationship and was ready to commit for the long term. He let down his guard with her, opening up emotionally in a romantic relationship for the first time," the source said. "They had great times together and brought out the best in each other."
Days after their split, Jordan reportedly wiped his personal Instagram account clean of all images of her.
Steve spoke out in solidarity with Lori amid their break-up on the June 6 episode of The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
"I'm team Lori, 1000 percent. She's my daughter. I love her, I support her,” he explained.
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024