(Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images for Netflix)
Kim Porter suddenly passed away on Nov. 15, 2018 in her Los Angeles home. She was only 47 years old. Today would have been her 49th birthday.
Kim left behind four beautiful children: twin girls Jessie James and D'Lila, 12; and Christian, 21, with the music mogul. She also had a son, Quincy, 28, from a previous relationship with Al B. Sure.
According to TMZ, the Los Angeles County Coroner's office revealed that the actress and model died of lobar pneumonia.
Today, we take a walk down memory lane as we honor Kim, who devoted her life to being a good mother to her children.
- Former WWE Star Michael Jones, Known As 'Virgil,' Dies at 61He was best known for being the bodyguard for the “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase during his time in the WWF and WCW.02/28/2024
- Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign Sued For 'Unauthorized Interpolation' By Donna Summer's EstateThe lawsuit claims that the two artists used Summers "I Feel Love" without permission on their track "Good (Don't Die)" from their album “Vultures 1.”02/28/2024
- BET Talks: Torrei Hart Says She Phoned Ex-Husband Kevin Hart ‘Out Of Respect’ When She Decided To Join Katt Williams On Tour“There are children involved. I’m not out here to be messy at all,” she told BET.02/28/2024
- Lynda Gravátt, Acclaimed Broadway and Television Actress, Dies at 76The award-winning actress appeared in several productions on stages in New York and played a pivotal role in the Washington D.C., theater community.02/28/2024
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Short FilmThis power couple is unstoppable!02/28/2024
- Chanel Iman and NFL Star Davon Godchaux Tie the Knot in Romantic Caribbean Yacht Wedding"Together we will continue to move mountains and love each other through thick and thin,” said the supermodel.02/28/2024