Patrick Mahomes and Brittany Mahomes are celebrating their son’s milestone birthday.
To commemorate their baby boy Patrick "Bronze" Lavon's first trip around the sun, the doting mom brought the gridiron to her gym, as reported by PEOPLE. Brittany showed off the indoor fitness area that she whipped into a football-themed party space on her Instagram Story.
The party was decked out in green turf and a huge balloon arrangement decorated with green, brown, silver and black balloons, along with a sign etched with "Bronze's First Down."
For the birthday boy, one cake was not enough. To mark this special occasion, he had two!
One cake featured a five-tier design featuring a football field on the bottom layer, followed by a bronze layer called "MVP." The third level was sculpted into a brown football and the fourth layer resembled a blackboard with game plays marked in white font. The final layer included a clear foam finger.
The second cake was decorated in mint green and displayed a cake topper that read "Bronze."
In one of the videos Brittany posted, their 2-year-old daughter Sterling Skye can be seen taking in the arrangement from a window. In another post, it appears she got first dibs testing out the bouncy house.
Brittany included another photo of baby Bronze rocking a hat turned backward and a white t-shirt emblazoned with "1st Down." Patrick also had a sweet moment with his son as they posed for a picture in front of a green chalkboard.
The parents are high school sweethearts who met in 2012. In 2021, they welcomed their first child, Sterling Skye. A year later, the couple tied the knot in Maui. Their family became a party of four in 2022 with the birth of Bronze.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024