(Photo: AdMedia / Splash News)
Bow Wow's history with women is interesting, to say the least, and in a revealing new interview with VladTV, the rapper admits it all started when he was a pre-teen sensation, hanging out in Atlanta with Jermaine Dupri and his crew.
In the interview, Bow says he used to hit the strip clubs with his hip-hop mentors Dupri and Nelly, and see all the beautiful women they paraded into the studio. That's where he met the woman who ended up taking is virginity, a video vixen who all hip-hop fans are familiar with.
The actor and host says the first time he had sex, it was with model Esther Baxter, best known as "Miss Freak-a-Leek" from Petey Pablo's video.
"Yeah, I was nervous," he admits. “I kept it cool until I felt like I was put in a situation where I had no choice, I gotta go with it. I gotta go at it.”
Asked point blank if he slept with Baxter, he replied, “That’s true.” Baxter has denied in the past that they had sex, to which Bow replied, “I don’t know why though. She doesn’t need to, it’s cool, man. That was the first girl I ever had sex with, ever in my life.”
He continues, “I think that it wasn’t that she denied it ... I think that she probably didn’t know that she was my first, I think that’s what her side was. But it’s the truth, she was my first.”
Of course, Bow couldn't just leave it there. He adds, “You thinking Bow Wow, oh he’s probably been f***ing since 12. Not the case. Once again it was the situation where my back was against the wall and I knew that if I didn’t handle my business as man during this time, I’m a f***ing loser ... I didn’t want her to know, I'm acting like I know what I’m doing, as soon as I was done I called my bodyguard, no bulls***, ‘Ay what I do now, I’m good, what I do now, yeah I did it.’”
Welp. Check out the rest of his interview, including what he did with the ladies at the strip club when he was 13, on VladTV, below:
Unfortunately, it all just got more complicated from there for Shad. See what went down between him and his former fiancée, Erica Mena, with BET Breaks, above.
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024
- This Week In Good Black News: Beyoncé Makes Music History, Frankie Beverly Announces Farewell Tour, and Megan Thee Stallion Releases Nike CollectionPlus, Brittney Griner’s number was retired by Baylor University and Scarface is heading out on tour!02/23/2024
- New Music Friday: SZA, Steelo Brim & Saweetie Drop New TunesRefresh your playlists with these hot new tracks and check out a special behind-the-scenes video of Vic Mensa’s making of “BLUE EYES”, which was nominated for Outstanding Hip Hop/Rap Song at the 2024 NAACP Image Awards.02/23/2024
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024