Oscar-winning director Benjamin Cleary’s Swan Song released its first trailer starring two-time Oscar winner Mahershala Ali on Friday (Nov. 5).
Playing Cameron Turner, who is a husband to wife Poppie (Naomie Harris) and soon-to-be-father that is given the chance at surviving a terminal illness. The proposal turns out to be a tad more complicated than he thinks.
“The second that you tell your wife you are dying,” Glenn Close’s Dr. Scott tells him, “your opportunity to do this is gone.” Cam is then led into a room where his exact physical clone stands before him.
Swan Song feeds into the themes of not only life and death but honesty and deception as Ali’s Cam is now a clone. The film “explores how far we will go, and how much we’re willing to sacrifice, to make a happier life for the people we love,” an official press release states.
Swan Song releases in theaters and premiere globally on Apple TV+ on December 17, 2021.
Watch the trailer below:
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024