Denzel Washington is showing love to his wife Pauletta, and she more than deserves it.
During an episode of Tom Brady's SiriusXM radio show "Let's Go! with Tom Brady," the actor joined Larry Fitzgerald and Jim Gray. He lauded his wife of 40 years for her prep work to host guests and shared his Thanksgiving plans, according to People.
Washington said, "The Missus is getting everything ready. The long table is out. People come from all over. She told me she had an 11th-hour issue this morning that was, like, they brought the wrong-size turkey or something. So she had to go get an extra turkey or something."
He jokingly shared, "And I don't do anything in the kitchen but eat."
“She kicked me outta there. She's like, 'You have nothing to do with this. Just go make some money and get out the way,' " the “Equalizer” star laughed.
Washington has been married to Pauletta since June 25, 1983. The couple first met in 1977 on the set of the television film "Wilma'' and eventually tied the knot six years later.
Denzel and Pauletta Washington have four children: John David, Katia, Olivia, and Malcolm. John David Washington, their eldest son, followed in his father's footsteps and pursued a successful acting career. He is known for his roles in films like "BlacKkKlansman" and "Tenet" and the HBO series "Ballers."
Throughout their marriage, the dynamic duo have been supportive of each other's careers. They have spoken about the importance of communication and commitment in maintaining a solid and enduring marital relationship.
During his conversation with Brady, Washington admitted he’s got much to be grateful for. "I'm thankful and I have been blessed beyond measure with the greatest woman in the world, who not only is a beautiful woman and a great wife and I love her, great mother of our children, but she holds everything together," he said.
- Former WWE Star Michael Jones, Known As 'Virgil,' Dies at 61He was best known for being the bodyguard for the “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase during his time in the WWF and WCW.02/28/2024
- Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign Sued For 'Unauthorized Interpolation' By Donna Summer's EstateThe lawsuit claims that the two artists used Summers "I Feel Love" without permission on their track "Good (Don't Die)" from their album “Vultures 1.”02/28/2024
- BET Talks: Torrei Hart Says She Phoned Ex-Husband Kevin Hart ‘Out Of Respect’ When She Decided To Join Katt Williams On Tour“There are children involved. I’m not out here to be messy at all,” she told BET.02/28/2024
- Lynda Gravátt, Acclaimed Broadway and Television Actress, Dies at 76The award-winning actress appeared in several productions on stages in New York and played a pivotal role in the Washington D.C., theater community.02/28/2024
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Short FilmThis power couple is unstoppable!02/28/2024
- Chanel Iman and NFL Star Davon Godchaux Tie the Knot in Romantic Caribbean Yacht Wedding"Together we will continue to move mountains and love each other through thick and thin,” said the supermodel.02/28/2024