As Jonathan Majors currently awaits sentencing, more allegations of abuse have been brought against him.
Two more women have spoken out to The New York Times about their past relationships with the "Loki" star including, Maura Hooper, who alleges Majors emotionally abused her. Along with emotional abuse, Emma Duncan claims he physically abused her by choking her, throwing her around, and bruising her.
Hooper's and Duncan's relationship with the Marvel actor reportedly overlapped, while neither was aware of it at the time.
“You lose your sense of worth,” said Duncan while describing Majors as a controlling and threatening person who would prevent her from seeing friends and pursuing career goals.
Still, Majors maintains his innocence against physical abuse claims. On Thursday (Jan. 8), his lawyer –Priya Chaudry– argued Hooper and Duncan are both "toxic" and that the "Creed III" star has taken responsibility for his role while he was with them.
Additionally, the outlet says the actor has had a history of toxic behavior outside of his personal life. Multiple situations allegedly occurred on the set of HBO's "Love Craft Country," which resulted in several complaints to the production juggernaut.
Despite these accusations, Chaudry asserts that "countless" women in the entertainment industry “can attest to his professionalism.”
Majors' sentencing for assault and harassment against ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari was postponed on Tuesday (Jan.6) to April 8 after his legal team filed a motion to set aside the verdict.
Majors could face up to one year in prison.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024